Shaping the world of tomorrow with sustainable management today - that is what drives us. As our planet's resources are limited, we must find ways to operate in a socially responsible manner in harmony with the environment and climate. Our cities must provide a decent, healthy life for all. Everyone must be able to afford green and affordable transportation.
We advise companies, municipalities and organisations on how to implement these goals. We develop concepts and strategies, for example concerning transport, climate protection and sustainability. We identify ways to use energy and resources more efficiently. We work with the people who protect the environment every day. And where it makes sense, we also search through your waste to save you money.
Development of strategies and concepts
Introduction of management systems (structure, controlling, audits, documentation)
- Integrated climate protection strategies
- Focused consulting on climate protection
- Promotion concepts
- Research projects
- Ecological audits and climate neutrality for companies, products and events
- Sustainability management (ISO 26000, DNK, GRI, etc.)
- Environmental management (ISO 14001, EMAS)
- Energy management (ISO 50001)
Exploiting energy and resource saving potentials (in planning, construction and operation)
- ÖKOPROFIT® (ECOPROFIT)
- active for the klima® (climate) in schools and daycare centers
- Energy efficiency networks for companies and municipalities
- Energy and resource checks
- Energy audits (e.g. according to DIN EN 16247)
- Waste analyses and concepts
- Sustainable construction (e.g. Eco-Bau-Check [Eco-Construction-Check] + Eco-Bau concept)
Compliance with legal requirements
- More climate protection through participation
- Actions and training on energy, environment & sustainability
- Method communication for environmental communication
Creating sustainable mobility
- Introducing and maintaining an up-to-date legal register
- Compliance with statutory cadastre requirements, instructions, etc.
- First consultation "mobility wins"
- Consulting on the implementation of electric mobility
- Corporate mobility management
- Reporting (environmental statement, CSR reports)
- Communicative concepts
- Participatory procedures, e.g. for climate protection